Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Think Ink 28

Good Morning!
Well the weekend is over. I didn't get any extra time off but I did enjoy the weekend. My DD turned 30 on Sunday... OMGosh how did that happen. Crazy for sure! We had a fun birthday party and enjoyed spending the day with her and her family! My card is for the Think Ink challenge at Artful INKables. Our challenge is hosted by Alison Heikkila one of the Friday featured stampers. She wants us to get distressed out! My focal image is from "South of the Border". This is one fun set... so many possibilities! Pop over to Artful INKables and play along... it's way fun I promise!
I am also entering these challenges:
Pile it on pile on the layers
Simon Says Stamp layers
Stamp Something something cute
CES Challenge floral frenzy
Oh Alice sparkle
Wild Orchid let it sparkle
Have a great day, back to work for me!
~Hugs~
Patti

20 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am not exactly sure how I missed so many cards, Patti, but the last few are so creative! I just love the chi chi doggies you used in this one!

Kelly said...

OMG Patti...could I use one of those right about now...lol! Super cute image. Love the colors and the flowers are awesome!

Olga said...

Glad you had a great BD party with family. Our kids are pulling one on us by getting older LOL. Your card is awesome!

Terri J said...

What a bright cheerful card! Love the flowers on this and the texture you added to the layers of your focal image!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

boy! sometimes i'd like to be chillin' in a margarita!!! lol! too cute... or is that ... too cool???? don't matter, it's super!

hugs :)

Theresa said...

Sounds like a fun party. And that is one fun card. Love the flowers.

Sue said...

Hi Patti
aww fabulous card, great image, lovely papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cute image!!! Love your layout and colors!!

Erin said...

What a cute puppy! Way to sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice.

Colleen said...

Patti,
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Love this guy, soooooo cute!

Loz said...

So adorable Patti. LOVE the Dog and the colour combo is fantastic...Loz

semonehome said...

ole!!!

Jennie said...

Amazing card Patti! Cute dog and love the sparkle along the rim :o)

Dan said...

The colours of your flowers really add zing to this card! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week- Thank you!

Scrappy said...

Great card! Your layout and embellies are just perfect! Love the colors you picked too! Thanks so much for joining us at Pile it On! Hope to see you next challenge!

Emma said...

Oh I love the image, gorgeous colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Selma said...

This one made me smile. Love that image. Super cute Patti.

Janice M said...

Too cute!!! I like the flowers you added.

redwasher1 said...

This is just hilarious!! Love it!!

Nina said...

OMG this image is a riot!! and I love the sentiment... fun card Patti!