Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Eskimo Kisses

Good Morning!
Short post today... running late (0=  This little gem was a gift from my name twin Patty Sue! Thanks GF!
I haven't put a sentiment on the front yet . I can't decide if this will be my grand daughters BD  or Christmas card! This was my first experience with flower soft...LOVE it! Well gotta scoot and get ready for work )0=

supplies:
paper: basic gray eskimo kisses ,marina mist, whisper white, pretty in pink
ink: early espresso, copics rv3,91,c 5,7, b 21,23, e 0000,000,00,02,87

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

so cute!!! Your coloring is perfect!

loz said...

Soo beautiful Patti and the flower soft is perfect for the image..Loz

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love the pink and blue...she will be a hit with your grand daughter!

Terri J said...

So sweet!

Patti P. said...

She is a cutie, and love the flowersoft. I don't use it as much as I could but love the results. She will love this one....whatever the occasion.

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh this is just joyful! What a fun color palette you have to work with and a sweet image - I haven't inked up my Tilda's in ages! Wonderful work, as always! Blessings! x0x0

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh this is just joyful! What a fun color palette you have to work with and a sweet image - I haven't inked up my Tilda's in ages! Wonderful work, as always! Blessings! x0x0

CraftinGranny said...

Flower Soft is one of my favorite accessories and flock is coming in close, especially for Christmas cards. This is such an adorable card Patti. Love it! "Hugs" Carol

ps. Great new blog look in case I forgot to tell you earlier.

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! Love the pink fluffy trim and that wonderful big bow!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love the flower soft - this is just adorable - she will love it regardless of occasion (-:

Janice M said...

Cute card Pattie!! Isn't flowersoft fun??!!

Kelly said...

Cute Cute Cute. For whatever occasion you use it for your granddaughter will love it!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Very cute! love the colors and your flowersoft.