Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mercy another Sketch!


     Good Morning!

   I recieved my SU yesterday...... Yea , fun, fun, fun! I ordered a couple of the new "cling " stamp sets. I have to tell you , they're awesome! The rubber is of coarse SU quality, so you get a nice clear image. I will have cards coming up to give you a peak!
  I used Mercy's sketch for this card. I had to flip it.... it just worked better  that way for me ! LOL! My card base is whisper white layered with paper de la seire. New in the occasions mini catalog. My sentiment is from well scripted also in the mini! Well that's it for today.... back to work!
Have a super New Years Eve!
Smiles xxx Patti

9 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, I likey! I love Valentine's colors, it looks like they are coming our way already. They make a cool bday card also!

Patti J said...

So bright and happy! I love it! TFS!!!

Seongsook Duncan said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!

craftieodmae said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Gotta have some of that paper. I heard they were coming out with those stamps. I'll have to check them out too. You know anything Patti does I gotta do too LOL.I ldo love your card and they way you put the botton in the center of the bow is awesome! Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

Victoria said...

wow Patti! This is fabulous. We don't have any of the cling stamps, don't get those gorgeous papers and I need them all, I lurve this card

Victoria
x

Lori said...

Fantastic card, Patti! The colors are beautiful and very Valentines, okay, I'll try not to get ahead of myself....

Deb said...

oooh, love the new goodies you received from SU!!!!! Love that paper, your card is beautiful.
Have a wonderful Happy New Year Patti!! :-)

Unknown said...

aaawww, patti...this is super cuteness! love the red and pink color combo, the papers, the ribbon, and the oval panel flipped!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you did a fabulous job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Nina said...

oh so lovely and I soo need to do more cards like this, that are a little more simple but soo pretty!! Although it always helps if you have a nice one to copy form! :O)