Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mojo Case!


Good Morning!
My card today is the mojo sketch again!
I just loved this card of Sara Bigelow's.
I changed it up a bit! I used taken with
teal with whisper white. My dp is from
holiday lounge. Not really sure where my
sentiment came from! It's Su, but I don't
know which set it belongs to! LOL!
Don't forget the blog hop at
Tomorrow 12/9!

Check out the hop prizes!

Grand Prize


 


Cupcake Prize




Secret Sentence Prize



MS punch



Have yourself a great day!
Patti

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

well isn't this just gorgeous! Love the colors and your layout rocks! You are so welcome for the card, I forgot to put that million dollars in it, I'm dead from the neck up LOL, but know you are worth it!

Patti J said...

Hmmm, Patti - sounds like an IOU from Olga! Your card is just fabbie! I LOVE the colors you used! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us!!!

Deb said...

Patti,these cards are adorable, love the colour/paper choices and what you've done with the sketch!!!!!!! I also love the new look of your blog, I've been MIA for so long, I'll have to catch up with more of your creations. :-)

Victoria said...

this is gorgeous Patti, I love those papers, again something we don't get over here!

Victoria
x

Lori said...

Beautiful! Works for the STV color challenge. Looking forward to the hop tomorrow.

loz said...

Absolutely georgeous Patti. Lovely colour combo...Loz

Kym Weber said...

Gorgeous card, Patti! Love the color!