Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!


Good Morning!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! I love Christmas!
I actually get four days off in a row! It will be like a mini
vacation! My project today was made for the girls that work
for me! I made the little purses with this tutorial at SCS. I
really liked the whole look on the tutorial so they are a case!
Each set has 4 note cards and envelopes. I thought they would be
quick and easy to make ...... they took me a while! My base
card stock is not quite navy layered with whisper white. The
images are from herb expressions. I colored the stamp with
not quite navy and always artichoke markers and stamped
each image. That's what took so long!
Have a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Hugs
Patti

5 comments:

Carol said...

Very cute! I'm sure they will love them. Have a great mini-vacation! Wish we lived closer, we could spend the time stampin'!!

craftieodmae said...

These are so gorgeous!! I love it! They will too. I'm off 4 days too, lets get together for lunch, you come on over, I'll buy LOL. Merry Christmas my dear friend!

Patti J said...

Great job! I can't believe you made so many, and colored each one individually!!! I'm sure your gals at work will love these! If not, I can send you MY address!!! Beautiful work, my friend!!!

Jessie said...

So pretty! Merry Christmas :)

Nina said...

wow so pretty, how come everyone else seemed so productive except me!! :O( truly lovely!