Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch 56

Good Sunday Morning!                                            
         Happy Valentines day! I just have to say... I'm married to the greatest guy ever! He is just plain awesome! Ok enough mush! Onto my card.
          I created this for the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge. It's also for my son's BD! He is turning 31... wow, how did he get so old? Happy Birthday Paul! I know you have no idea I even have a blog! LOL!
          My card base is chocolate chip layered with very vanilla and sweet pea dp.The sentiment is from whimsical words.

That's it for today!
~Hugs~
Patti

15 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Great card for a guy...perfect colours and embellies! Happy Birthday to you son!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card!!! You can't be married to the greatest guy ever, I'm married to him LOL

Lori said...

Wow, what a manly card! This is fantastic, Patti! (boys-they just wouldn't get it anyway-grins)

Krista said...

Great card !!!

Carol said...

Nice card, Paul will love it! Oh if Paul turns 31 on the 17th, that means Aaron turns 31 in 6 more weeks......that would mean you are REALLY old.....and I'm not? :^)

Davi said...

Really nice card! I like those colors and the houndstooth checks. Im sure your son will love it!!Its amazing how our babies can be that old isnt it?? :)

Aussieleigh said...

Great 'boy' card - super use of the sketch!

Selma said...

This is a great card for your son. I love the colors. Hope he has a great birthday.

CraftinGranny said...

Love the card! Our youngest sons favorite colors and he's 35 so you aren't even close to getting old yet.. Great man card!
"Hugs" Granny

Kelly said...

I've been out of town and missed all of your gorgeous creations. My Goodness you have been busy!

redwasher1 said...

This a wonderful guy card and he will love it I'm sure! Hope you had a great V day!!

Karen Giron said...

Such an amazing guy card - love the houndstooth and the way you layered the nesties!

Payne Holler Cards said...

perfect guy card!!! will be case'ing! colors are perfect! and I need that sentiment!!!
He'll love it!!!
(cant believe our "kids" are so old....and we aren't LOL)

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is a great masculine card!

Laural-Lee said...

Very nice. I like the colours and the sponging detail