It's that time again... you know, time for the sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps! What a great sketch it is too!
I had a great time creating this card! My card base is mellon mambo layered with whisper white and MME happy heart dp. I used spellbinders nested butterfly's 2 in place of the circles. I stamped my little hearts from AnnaBelle's All Squared set and punched them out with a 3/4 inch circle punch. The sentiment and row of hearts are from the same set! You will want to see what the rest of the DT has come up with... you won't be disappointed!! Be sure and leave Stephanie some love this is her last post with us! We will really miss her and her beautiful work!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺