Monday, June 28, 2010

There's Magic in the Air!

Good Morning!
It's Monday and that means it's time for Magical Monday with TMITA/PCC!
My stampin buddy, ole pal Olga sets the challenge for us this week! She wants
us to create a box or container using any acquired image from Paper Cupcakes.


My box was created using Deco Hearts. I cut my image apart and added
lots and lots of glitter.... ( that was for Olga) 

My mojo is missing... if anyone sees it would you send it back to Idaho?
I really do miss it.... I promise to treat it better when it comes home!
Pop over to TMITA/PCC and play along!
Coffee is on Olga! 
~Hugs~
Patti

17 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Coffee is fresha nd hot, come on over, Fantastic box, love the glitter!!!!

Jessie said...

Very pretty Patti!

Kelly said...

There's nothing wrong with your MOJO you silly girl! What a great box, love the paper and ooooh the hearts with all the glitter, AWESOME!

Terri said...

I just saw your MOJO heading for home, should be there any minute now. That said, the box you created without your MOJO is awesome...

Selma said...

I think your mojo has arrived. Love your box.

Stef H said...

i hope there's candy in that box?????

it's gorgeous!

hugs :)

Colleen said...

Patti,
Love your box! Looks kinda like chocolate for Valentines day.

loz said...

Patti. Youir Mojo is just fine..The box is Lovely..Hugs..Loz

Jennie said...

Way too late to catch some coffee, but love your box! Cute design :o) I get hit with spam a lot too when I don't use verification...totally understand!

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous I just love that box!!

CraftinGranny said...

I just saw your MOJO hiding in that georgous box playing tricks on you.....LOL Beautiful box Patti!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Melissa said...

What a cool idea! Great job--love the papers you chose!

Nilla said...

Fabulous box, love how you cut the hearts apart! Hugs Nilla

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am with Colleen, it looks like chocolates for your sweetie! Very cool box, Patti!

Kim said...

Love this one too, you are really rockin' the cool boxes! Maybe it is the time of year or weather but I along with a lot of other people have lost their mojos too, maybe they all went on vacation together.

Pat said...

Love your box Pattie, so cute. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Mojo....it must be the month for Patty's or Patti's the mojo's all ran away together! Love the boxes!