Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yummy,Yummy

  I received this lovely blog award from my very sweet friend Jesse! Isn't it cute? Thanks Jesse, I'm so honoured to receive this yummy award :)


Here are the rules for this blog award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. DONE
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.DONE
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
      I am under tall..... If I was 6ft tall I wouldn't be over weight
      I have 2 kids, 6 gkids, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 1 soul mate :0)
      I work way to much!
4. Post a picture you love.
      I have a new computer so no personal pictures yet :0(
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.
       Lori
       Kelly
       Steph glitterbabe
       Loz
       Thereasa

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

congrats GF!

Jessie said...

You're welcome Patti!

Theresa's Studio said...

Thanks for the award....you are so kind to think of me....and remember you are the one who encouraged me to get into this blogging!

Kelly said...

You are truly deserving of this award Patti. You are such an inspiration to everyone that visits your blog. I think I'm one of the ones you passed it to and for that I am honored. Thanks for thinking of me.