Friday, June 17, 2011

Say It In...

It's time for another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps! I have to say... I didn't know how this color combo would work, but I love the finished product!

My picture didn't turn out to well.... but I have no idea what box my camera is in (0= I did my cards all up in advance. My card base is whisper white, I sponged daffodil delight, pumpkin pie and tempting turquoise. My images were stamped using All Things Grow. We are moving on Wednesday and this is on auto post! We won't have internet until Friday afternoon! Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT has come up with!

 Check out the great sale going on! You won't want to miss it!



How To Play Along : 




- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to this blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge.  All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.        
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery 


HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!

That's it for me... see you soon!

11 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Patti! I think those colors worked very well together! Hope that your packing and moving is going well - that's a tough job. Sometimes I think I'd love a nice new home, and then I think about moving...ugh! Hugs, dear friend!!!

MiamiKel said...

Wow, wow! This is dazzling! The colors are fabulous - beautiful! I hope you are doing good! Muah! x0x0

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a delightful card Patti love where you have placed your image on your card.
Hope you move went well.

Anne

loz said...

This is so elegant Patti..Hugs Loz

Payne Holler Cards said...

love this design! beautiful card GF!
hope all goes well with the move...and you find your camera LOL
hugs!

Betty Benton said...

Lovely card -- I'm sure the camera will show up one of these days!!

Glenda said...

I hope I never have to move again...nothing like not knowing where anything is! Good luck with your move. Love your card, the colors are amazing. Don't overdo!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card...love how you used the colors. Am sure the camera will show up. I know you will be thrilled when you are again settled in without boxes and everything is unpacked. Hope this week passes quick and all goes smoothly. Hugs!

Kelly said...

Beautifully done Patti. Great sponging!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the way you designed the background.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Sue said...

What a beauty Patti!! I love how you have used the colours, masking it off is pure brilliance!!
Hope you are having fun settling into your new home, can't wait to see some pics!:)