It's time for another fun sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps!
I used the super awesome Baby Joy set for my focal image and sentiment! As you can see this set is huge....tons of images and sentiments. My card base is wisteria wonder layered with whisper white and dp from a mat stack. My border is Parisian accents from spellbinders and the embossing is alterations from Tim Holtz. Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT has come up with, you can find their links on my left sidebar!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺