It's time for another fun challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. I love their challenges.... keeps the juices flowing! I have a Christmas card to share with you using the newly released set Stamped for Christmas.
Would you look at this set.... so many images.... so many possibilities!
More non~traditional Christmas colors!
My card base is whisper white layered with wisteria wonder and dp from a mat stack. I did a little paper piecing on the gifts and distressed all of my edges! Moving update.... the house movers have put us back a week.... UGGGGGGGH! I'm very, very frustrated!
Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT has to share and I can't wait to see your creations!
About our challenges:- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺