It's time for another fun filled challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps! Isn't this a great color combo? Love it! I have 2 cards to share with you today.... one I really like , one I really don't like! So I will show the one I don't really care for first!
I used Rround for Christmas and Holly Branch for the sentiment. My card base is early espresso layered with very vanilla and embossed certainly celery. My ornament has several of the images from Round for Christmas and was distressed , then I sponged so saffron around the edges.
For this card I use whisper white as a card base layered with daffodil delight and certainly celery. I embossed my main panel with some pine trees... don't know the name of this embossing folder )0= I then stamped the background in early espresso using background by design 6. My ornaments are from Ornamental Christmas. I love how this one turned out (0= You still have time to follow the blog hop and have a chance to win Round for Christmas! Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT has come up with:
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺