Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crafter's of Faith

Good Morning My Friends!
I would like to welcome you to the very first challenge by the Crafter's of Faith. We are a small faith based group on SCS. We came together with the love of our Lord and our craft! Our faithful leader Kelly set our first challenge:

For January, I was compelled to draw from the book of Genesis since this is the beginning of this group’s creation and He has brought us all together for many common purposes!

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. I live in the mountains of north Idaho and am surround by God's beauty! It fills my soul! That would be why my card is nature inspired!
My card base is night of navy layered with whisper white. My focal image is from inspired by nature {totally fitting}! My sentiment is from time for prayer. Hope you are inspired by God's beauty that surrounds you. Please check out what the rest of the C.O.F. beautiful creations!


 Carolina -Cardolina Scrapolina
 Olga - craftieodamae
 LizW - Right Brained Madness
 Melina - Crafty Scrapper
 Cynthia - Design by Faith
 Jackie 
Kreatewithme2
 LizD - Crafts4theSoul

 Linda -Payne Holler Cards
 Carol - Bills Favorite Stamper
 Kelly
 - Sandcastle Stamper
Blessings!
Patti

26 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Just beautiful, Patti Sue! Can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!

craftieodmae said...

I love this, you can feel the air it's so real looking!!!! Awesome card my friend!

Terri J said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Your shading is just perfect!

Stef H said...

this is beatiful. those cat-o-nine-tails look ALIVE! just gorgeous!

hugs :)

Glenda said...

Patty, this is outstanding! I love everything about it. I really don't have words for how beautiful I think this is!

Jacquel said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous Patti! I really love your main image & your background is awesome....excellent, excellent job with this challenge Hun & TFS!!!

Liz Williams said...

Your card reminds me of the beauty of sunrises, one of the glorious things of God I love waking up to. Beautiful work, Patti. A perfect image for this challenge.

Selma said...

Your card reminds me of all the beautiful sunsets we have. You did a beautiful job sponging on the colors. Gorgeous card Patti.

Melina said...

Patti! This is so pretty. I love your background. Wow! I'm so glad we are in this little faithful group together! HUGS :)

Carol said...

Wonderful work as always, sista! Love everything about this card. Image, shading, sentiment.....just everything! ~Blessings!~

Betty Benton said...

Looks like this could be about Moses too! Love the watercolored look, Patti!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Patti, this is soooo beautiful. I wish I could do skies and backgrounds like that. I need to learn that. Love the stamp you used!!!. GREAT CARD!!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh patti, this is absolutely breathtaking! Your shading is beyond beautiful - it's so lifelike and magnificent! Love this in so many ways! The colors are perfect, the sentiment grand! Thank you for being a faithful crafter in the COF and know that you are thought of, prayed for every day! Blessings to you, sweet friend! x0x0

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is stunning! All the blending of your background is just amazing. I love this image as well.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. The background is divine!!!

Janice M said...

Oh Patti this is Gorgeous!! Love your sponging/shading.

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my gosh! this is so gorgeous - you can almost see them moving in the gentle breeze...your sky is awesome...sentiment is perfect with your scene ...what a blessing!

Apostolic Cynthia said...

Is that a sun set? or a sun rise either way it's so soothing and peaceful. and the verse also symbolizes peace or a moment of rest when we are in the hands of God there's nothing to fear or wonder about HE is the Greatest Caretaker :P

lostinpaper said...

Sooo beautiful Patti! What fabulous effects with the background!

Terri said...

Amen, sistah...

Patty Sue 2 said...

This looks like a soft water color. Beautiful!

CraftinGranny said...

This has to be one of my favorites ever Patti. Gorgeous stamp, colors and a beautiful post. "Hugs"

redwasher1 said...

My word! Patti this so beautiful!!!!! That your breath away!!

Kym Weber said...

Wow, truly beautiful! Masterpiece of art! Love the colors sponged in the background! Your cattails are so fabulous - so realistic! Wonderful creation! Just love it!

Patti P. said...

Patti, I too love to look at the mountains and what God has created and always love your nature based creations. Look forward to what your new group will be creating. Lovely sponging and perfect choice of stamps.

Jess said...

Wonderful Patti! I can almost see the reeds swaying in the breeze ;)

Such gorgeous and rich colours!