It's time for the AnnaBelle Bling Sketch Challenge!
Fun sketch too! I've created 2 cards with this great sketch!
My first card was crated using a sentiment from garden silhouettes.
I also used the blueberry sprinkles for my bling!
My second card was created using fanciful flowers and
Be sure and check out the rest of the DT, you won't be disappointed!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)