Monday, June 25, 2012

Mojo 247

Good Morning!
I hope this beautiful sunny day finds you well! We have SUNSHINE!!! The birds are singing and there is a slight breeze... just beautiful! I'm trying to get caught up on my crafting... I've been super busy and haven't seen much of my craft room )0=
My card today is for the Mojo sketch challenge! You know me I can't pass up a good sketch! My card base is rich razzelberry layered with very vanilla and old olive! My dp is from a mat stack. The focal image is from vintage labels! Those cute little pearl hearts are from AnnaBelle Stamps! You should pop over to AnnaBelle's and check out all the great items on sale!
Have a super awesome day!
{{{Hugs}}}
Patti

18 comments:

craftieodmae said...

look at you and all those dies, I'm loving this one GF!!!!

Jessie said...

It's fab Patti!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love all the die cuts.xxx

Stef H said...

and that frame is from?????

this is absolutely gorgeous, tho, i think the rich razzleberry is a bit hidden. don't matter... it's still gorgeous!

hugs :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love that cut out frame you created, Patti! Wowzer!

Patti P. said...

Patti, this is gorgeous. I love all of the layering and that cutout frame is beautiful. A lovely design.
hugs...hope you enjoyed the day.

loz said...

STUNNING card Patti. PLEASE send me some of your sunshine..LOL..Loz

MiamiKel said...

SWOON!!! Can you please send me some of your mojo! This is so beautiful, so ornate and the colors are so rich and lively! beautiful! x0x0

Melina said...

very pretty! Great inking :)

Glenda said...

Patti, this is awesome. I looked at this layout this week and I really liked it. You have made me want to enter! Great use of dies on this one!

lostinpaper said...

oooooh! This is just so pretty Patti! Love that border!

Stamps and Paper said...

This is gorgeous Patti live your colour combinations a really classy card

Anne

Liz said...

Its a Fact this is Gorgeous Patty, love your die cuts and the colors you used, such a work of Art and Love.
Hugs

Payne Holler Cards said...

Lovin all your layers ....die cut Queen!

Unknown said...

Wow I have all of these dies Patti Sue , you are so talented to put this together , what a fab idea , I love that pretty sentiment too.
well done Hugs Elaine

Liz Williams said...

Love the way you made use of these pretty diecuts, Patti. A beautiful card indeed!

Sue said...

that border is absolutely stunning Patti!! Oh I just spied all those pearls, totally fabulous card! :)

Janice M said...

Great work with all those diecuts!!