Friday, September 4, 2009

Sister Swap


Good Morning All!

This will be my last post for the weekend. I am going to my kids for the holiday. I hope to get home on Monday early enough to do Mojo Monday! It's gonna be tough..... 3 days without stampin!
Onto my card. Each month my sisters Terri & Carol and myself do a swap! Carol came up with the sketch for this month. Didn't she create a great sketch? Yea I thought so too! LOL!
My card base is Gina K pure luxury white layered with thoroughly modern dp. My oval was cut with nesties and stamped with A Year of Flowers. My thank you is from warmest regards.I love how this card turned out! I hope my sisters like it!

OMGosh, Carol has another article! This one has some links you need to check out!
Bill too has been pounding away at his keyboard! You can see his article here!

Have yourself a great Labor Day weekend! I will see you Monday!
Patti

Recipe: Su, Gina K, Nesties

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

you have a great weekend and we'll look at ya on Manday or Tue. My kids are coming in so don't know how much time if any I'll have Kids come first!!

Victoria said...

beautiful card Patti as always, your sisters will be thrilled with it.

will miss you over the weekend but know you'll enjoy family time.

Victoria
x

Terri said...

This sister rec'd her card yesterday and I love it!!! You nailed it, girl!!! Have a great time with kids and g'kids...xoxoxo to all....

Lori said...

Beautiful! How fun to have sisters! Those flowers look so cool the way you stamped them & didn't color them in. Have a great holiday.

Carol said...

Great card! I got mine yesterday also. Did you get yours yet? We are all done for this month already!! Your turn next, right? Have agreat weekend, hug the kids and gkids for me. I will miss your posts.

Theresa's Studio said...

Have a great weekend! Came by for a visit to your blog.

Seongsook Duncan said...

Hi, Patti,
Love your blog. It is pretty card that especially for your sisters. Hope you to enjoy the weekend!

Payne Holler Cards said...

here's knowing you're having a blast! your card is beautiful, as usual! looking forward to seeing you back....love that you and your sisters swap! hmmmmmm, any chance you would like to expand that swap...my hand is waving over here LOL
Linda

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colors.

Deb said...

This is gorgeous, love the dsp you've used!!!