Wednesday, November 2, 2011

For God...

Good Morning!
I hope all is well with you! I have to say I can't believe it's NOVEMBER.... holy cow where did our summer go? Our weather man is forecasting snow on Thursday )0=  I thought I would share the other card I submitted to HC.I really love this one... it has a vintage shabby chic feel I think! 

HCPC 3429 Wisemen Ornament PreCut Set
Other: cherry cobbler , very vanilla cs, well worn dp, scallop border punch, blossom party die

Card base is41/4 X 51/2 cherry cobbler layered with well worn dp. The sentiment is from HCPC 3429 Wisemen Ornament PreCut Set. Flower was created using the blossom party die. Papers edges were distressed  and sponged with early espresso.


16 comments:

Glenda said...

This is quite lovely! Love the pearls!

craftieodmae said...

I love it too!!!! And your flower rocks!!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I can see why you love it, it is beautiful! Very shabby chic!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely...great flowers and pearls embellishment. TFS!

Patti P. said...

Patti, another beautiful submission, they certainly lost out by not picking you. This is shabby chic and love the sentiment. Your papers are perfect.

Patti J said...

This is beautiful, Patti! Love the vintage feel, and the verse is perfect. Great job choosing DP and embellies - just lovely! Can't believe this wasn't picked! Gosh girl, you totally skipped fall - went from summer to winter! Hugs...

redwasher1 said...

WOW!!! Patti, this is just awesome!!! Love the sentiment!!

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful creation Patti. Your flower is gorgeous and I love the sentiment. "Hugs"

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh so stunning - love the color combo ...another beauty! x0x0

loz said...

This is stunning Patti..I am not a Christmas person but I have changed my blog Background to xmas to try to get in the mood early..LOL..Loz

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the distressed feel of this! Yep, Christmas is coming fast!

Anonymous said...

Love the 'shabby' feel to this card! It's a style I love to ogle but struggle to create. You make it look so easy!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Patti, oh I envy you your winter, it's only spring here but far out it's hot already. Love this card, that flower is gorgeous and I love the pretty bling strips!

Colleen said...

Patti,
I know what you mean about summer LOL
I'm missing it already. Maybe we should all go visit Betty. I love the look of this card very vintage.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This card looks so elegant Patti, gorgeous.

We are almost over Spring and it is still raining buckets here. The summer is gonna be one long hot one, for sure. Would take your summer any day!

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a beautiful flower, you are really rockin the flower world!