Are you ready to play with AnnaBelle Stamps again? We have a super fun challenge this week, combining 2 of my very favorite embellie! Buttons & Bows... how can you go wrong?
I used the set we showcased in our blog hop, Holly Branch. This is one awesome set ... I love the larger sentiments!
This is pretty CAS for me! I used cherry cobbler for my card base layered with whisper white. My images were stamped, colored and glitz-zed up ! I've had these tiny little red buttons 4~evvvv!
They worked perfectly for my berries! Be sure and check out the rest of the DT's fabulous designs!
November Guest Designer: Sue McRae
About our challenges:- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺