I hope you had a super awesome Thanksgiving full of love and laughter! It's sketch time at AnnaBelle Stamps! I took a little creative license with this one. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stick to the sketch completely (0=
I started with the circle on both of my cards and then they just went wild !!
For this card I used Ornamental Christmas! As you can see my ornament flips! To fun!
For my 2nd card I used Stamped for Christmas! This is pretty CAS and will be easy to mail! Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT has to share... I'm sure you won't be disappointed!
November Guest Designer: Sue McRae
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺