Saturday, December 31, 2011

Awash with Flowers...

Happy New Years Eve!
I hope this post finds everyone well! I've been crazy busy and totally unproductive in my craft room! I needed a small gift for a client of mine so I made her a set of cards. I used Awash w Flowers and AnnaBelles Squared Poise's to create these.

I used so saffron , certainly celery, pretty in pink and bashful blue. Nice soft color pallet! My client loves to send cards and is a great customer!
These are pretty CAS for me... they will be easy for her to mail!
Challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday – #66 Anything Goes.
 Simon Says Stamps – Anything Goes.
 The Cutie Pie Challenge use a sentiment
 Anything Goes - Blue and One Other Color
Meljens - Blue
That's it for me today! Be sure and come back tomorrow to see what the lovely Rose's have been up to! Have a safe and Happy New Years!
HUGS
Patti

16 comments:

Betty Benton said...

These are so lovely, Patti -- such soft, pretty colors!

Colleen said...

Patti,
These are a great gift for someone who sends a lot of cards. I love all the soft colors.

Unknown said...

Perfect for mailing! Your client will certainly enjoy these, they are lovely.

A Consuming Passion said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Happy New Year!

CraftinGranny said...

What a great gift Patti. Beautiful design and exciting way to start 2012. Happy New Year! "Hugs"

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous cards. Happy New Year and thank you for joining in with the cutei pies xx

Glenda said...

Another beauty! I love the soft look of this one!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous Patti! Love the repeated flower image in all the varieties of colours!!
Happy 2012 to you!

craftieodmae said...

all of these are gorgeous!!!!!

Selma said...

This are so pretty. I love all the pastel colors in the set. Happy New Year Patti - sure hope we can get together sometime this year.

Cheryl said...

These are all so pretty! I love the CAS design.


Thank you for joining our “use BLUE”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

~Cheryl~

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards so C&S perfect, thanks for joining us this time at Top Tip Tuesday, Happy New Year! Hugs Samantha :0)

redwasher1 said...

WOW!!!! This is a beautiful work of art!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Mandy said...

Patti these are all stunning, so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge.
Happy New Year
hugs Mandy xx

Karen Petitt said...

They are all gorgeous, wonderful use of colour, very light touch which is perfect for these karen x

Joanie said...

Very pretty cards, love the muted shades. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes.