It's challenge time at AnnaBelle Stamps... Christmas boxes! Well I cheated a little. I have a granddaughter whose birthday is 2 days after Christmas. She always gets her BD gifts with Christmas wrapping.... so I've made a box for her birthday! She is a girly girl! I recycled a box I got soap in.
I knew when I bought this soap I would be recycling this box! I don't know if you can see it but it's embossed!
This was pretty simple to revamp! I used a sentiment from Squared Poises
and framed it with spellbinders.
I added a few flowers, pearls and bow...... ALL girl! Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT has come up with...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺