It's challenge time at AnnaBelle Stamps and I'm so glad you could join us! This week we are to say it with Christmas cards. Sooooo I made a set! My cards are pretty much one layer ! I created a poinsettia added a punched border , ribbon and a sentiment from Stamped for Christmas. Easy peasy... very easy to mass produce. My cards and envelopes all fit into my large envelope decorated with a Holly Branch image and sentiment.
Here is a close up of the card. Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT has come up with!
About our challenges:- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺