Monday, July 27, 2009

CAS 25


Good Morning!

Hope everyone is having a great morning, I know I am! I look really forward to Monday's , my Sunday!! Monday's mean MOJO Monday and the CAS challenge at SCS. Two of my very favorite challenges! This will be my first post! It is for the CAS challenge. Mojo Monday wasn't awake yet! LOL!!

The CAS challenge was to CASE this card. The card was created by Krystie Lee. She does beautiful work. My card was done on Gina K luxury white, I love her luxury weight paper! The image is stamped from SU's True Friend and the sentiment is from Verve's Beautiful You. It was a really quick card! I already had the image and sentiment sitting in my "stuck " pile!

Have a great day!
Patti

1 comment:

A Consuming Passion said...

Gorgeous card Patti - perfectly CAS!!!