Friday, July 31, 2009



Good Morning All!

It's Friday! Well it's your Friday! My Friday is Saturday! It has been a really long week. Just plain hot! Sigh....Takes all your Mojo away! I just want to sleep! I'm not about to complain though! LOL! Everything is lush and green! We have had some awesome thunderstorms!

My card today is a pretty simple one. I used a set from Verve called Beautiful You. I simply stamped the sentiment on whisper white with melon mombo. I added a little DP from Thoroughly Modern and cut out the flower on bermuda bay. Wish they would release the bermuda bay ink pad! Add a few brads just for good measure and there you have it! It almost classifies as a CAS card!
Well off to work!

Have a great day!
Patti

Recipe: SU,melon mambo,whisper white, thoroughly modern, Verve "Beautiful You"

3 comments:

Lori said...

This color combo is amazing, I love it!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is a sweet card - definitely a cas!! hope work wasnt too bad - enjoy your Saturday
Linda

CraftieConnie said...

Love the colors on this card Patti! The layout is very cute!