Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Medallion Christmas Card



Good Morning !

We are going to have temperatures in the triple digits today. It would be a great day to stay in and stamp, if I didn't have to work. But if I didn't work I couldn't stamp ! I have been having the itch to make some Christmas cards. So here is my first! I love this new Medallion stamp! It has endless possibilities! I embossed this one with silver EB , added a border and small sentiment. Waalaw!! :) I think it would pass as a cas card, what do you think?

Have a great day!
Patti


Recipe: SU Medallion , Night of Navy CS, Eyelet border, oval, scalloped oval punches.

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

A truly beautiful card -- the silver embossing is lovely!

craftieodmae said...

I think it is gorgeous! I may have to have this stamp! You did a wonderful job!!!!

loz said...

Absolutely Georgeous Patti. Perfect for a white christmas..Loz

Payne Holler Cards said...

just beautiful!!! Hey, I just saw where you were my first comment on my first blog candy.. and I was your first follower on your blog...must be "karma" LOL
I have your blog linked on my sidebar
Linda