Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Enjoy


Good Morning!

Boy am I glad yesterday is gone and over with! You might have stopped by for a visit while I had my blog all messed up! I did things I shouldn't have!! I think it's all better now!! I was really scared there for awhile ! I even called my little sis for help! Of coarse she had the answers! Thanks Carol!

Well onto my card... The card today was made with SU Enjoy Every Moment. This set really is versatile, it can be used for so many occasions! Anyhoo .... this card began with a real red base. I then layered with whisper white and basic black! The DP came from a matt stack. A few corner punches and a button or two and there ya go! If you haven't noticed there is NO rich razzelberry on my last few cards ! ROTFLOL !!!

May the good Lord bless your socks off!
Patti

Recipe: Su,real red,basic black, whisper white, CS. DP from matt stack, corner punch,word window punch, buttons,

4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Gorgeous - love red on cards.
I've left you a little something on my blog - not sure if you'll be pleased or not - I have to say I'm getting a bit over these!!!!

Lynn Put said...

Fantastic card!
Thanks for sharing!

Lori said...

Great sketch, Patti!

Jennie said...

This is so pretty Patti! Love the corners and the way you did the sentiment.