Saturday, October 3, 2009

SC248 & STVPF33



Good Morning!

I hope this finds everyone well! The crud is trying to catch me..... but I'm running fast to get away! LOL! Lot's & lots of herbal tea! My clients come in sick and say they will feel better after they get their hair cut! They may feel better but I usually don't! Grrrrrrrr :(

My card today is for two challenges. The first challenge is the sketch challenge at Splitcoasters. The second is Potluck Friday at Stamp Tv. The challenge for potluck Friday was to add gold... see my sparkly gold ribbon? Pretty huh? My card base is very vanilla, layered with handsome hunter and merry moments dp. My stamped images are unknown. I embossed them with iridescent ice, they sparkle too! It's all about the sparkle today! Hee! Hee!

Have yourself a great Saturday!
Patti

Recipe: SU

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh Patti this is gorgoeus!! The phone line coming into the house got cut into so I went 2 days without a computer, now it's catch up. Your cards are always so beautiful!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

saw this over on STV and popped over to say Hi!! this is a "sparkle" card for sure....don't know how you are going to stay well ??? I'm picturing you cutting hair wearing a face mask....LOL hope you stay well!!

Deb said...

Very pretty, love the sparkly ribbon addition!!! Hope you are feeling better soon! :-)

Lori said...

Sparkly and fun! I hope your clients remember to wash their hands before they come in and touch your stuff! Keep on washing your hands, drinking your tea, and water.

Victoria said...

fab card Patti - you keep up with the herbal tea (says she who drinks nothing but and still caught swine flu just by sticking her nose out of the door!).

Victoria
x