Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cuttlebug challenge 52


Good Morning!

My card today is for the challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot! The challenge is monochromatic. Well you can't get much more monochromatic than all white!

My sketch for this card is the sketch Linda Payne created for the sketch challenge on Stamp TV.

My card base is Gina K pure luxury white, layered with whisper white. Layered again with whisper white that I embossed with a cuttlebug folder. My next layer is...... you guessed it whisper white layered with another embossed piece of whisper white! My focal image is a poinsettia from A Year of Flowers stamped on whisper white . I then added a white ribbon and there you have it!

Have your self a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Gina K, Su, Provo Craft, Cuttlebug,Nesties

11 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Wow you and Olga keep coming up with these gorgeous cards!!!!

Terri said...

Oh, Patti, this is so beautiful!!!

Jennie said...

Beautiful card. Love all of the white and the bow you made :o)

Theresa's Studio said...

Amazed that a all white card can be so beautiful!!! Great bow.

Victoria said...

this is just breath taking - so very pretty.

Thanks for your kind words about my little Flynn yesterday, means a lot

Victoria
x

Sue Lelli said...

Oh how pretty and your bow is so perfect! You get the award for the most perfect bow! It's always a struggle for me!!!

Lori said...

Wow, all white! How pure and lovely! You did an amazing job on this challenge!!!

Seongsook Duncan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seongsook Duncan said...

Hi, Patti,
What a lovely elegant card! I love it.
Thanks for your kind comment on my cards for Heroes. Thanks for asking me about sending cards to Heroes. You can get detailed information at their website if you clik the link on my blog. Please e-mail me if you need any more information. Have a good evening!
Seongsook

Payne Holler Cards said...

hey!!! did you know this card is all
WHITE!! LOL....and it is FAB- U -LUSSSS !!!!
When I wake up in about 3 days,
I will be case'g it...this may just be one of my cards for family/friends this year!

DonnaMundinger said...

wow this is STUNNING! Thanks for joining us at TCS. xxD