Friday, October 9, 2009

STVSC 33


Good Morning!

My card today is for the sketch challenge over at Stamp TV. Linda Payne is the hostess and she has come up with a great sketch! She is such an inspiration ..... her work "wows" me over and over!
My card base is perfect plum layered with old olive and dp from a mat stack. The dp is textured but you can't see it in the picture very well. My side panel is perfect plum layered with a piece of old olive that I ran through the big shot with the swiss dot embossing folder. My focal image was cut out and dry embossed with nestabilities. The image is from the set Of the Earth. I colored the image with SU markers and sponged around it with the die still attached.

Have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: SU, Nestabilities, Provo Craft

6 comments:

Terri said...

Very pretty, Patti....Are you feeling better?

A Consuming Passion said...

This is so pretty and your stamped image is beautiful - good luck with the challenge

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic!! but all your cards are gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

Hi Patti! Now this is just too pretty! Love this color combo and your sponging around that gorgeous flower!

Victoria said...

very pretty, great colours together

Victoria
x

Lori said...

Really pretty! The colors are so pretty together, great job on the sketch!