Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anything but a card!


                        

                                                                     Good Afternoon!

       I hope all is well out there in cyberspace! I'm off work for the weekend ! Whoo Hoo! It's really cold so I will have to stay in and stamp..... I know, but somebody has to do it! Guess I will make the sacrifice! LOL!



        For Magical Monday over at There's Magic in the Air we are to make anything but a  card.  I made a basket full of these little party favors .  I found the pattern and tutorial at Cardz TV.  This is a pretty cool site. They have tutorials for everything they make!  My party favors came together rather quickly!  I used the image from TMITA.  Nina May has a free digi every Monday for the new challenge!  This little character is called snowy flight!  The dp is from merry moments. I filled them with a little candy  and there you have it! They were super quick and simple!

I better get off here.... I have a secret and I'm a hairdresser. You know how hard it is for a hairdresser to keep her mouth shut! Just kidding ... I keep a secrets really, really good!  If your around on Monday pop in and I will tell all! Hee! Hee!

Have a super day and stay warm!
Patti

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Your party favors are awesome!!! Come on , hint, whats your secret? I won't tell, I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours LOL.

Lori said...

What kind of secret, Patti??? Hummmm? The treat favors are adorable! Perfect for Christmas.

Nilla said...

Gorgeous creations! Love the idea! Thanks for joining us this week! Hugs Nilla -TMITA team

Carol said...

Too cute!! I can just see you grinning!!

Nina said...

Patti, I soo love making those little sour cream treats!! what perfect little things for stockings or just to hand out to kids or friends in passing! These turned out super cute!! thanks for making the sacrifice this weekend to stamp!! lol... thanks for joining us this week over at TMITA!

Kim Mc said...

Just adorable, Patti! I've never made one of these but they always look so cute and with the TMITA image it's just over the top! Thanks for playing with us this week at TMITA and can't wait to see you for the blog hop!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

Payne Holler Cards said...

these are adorable! can't wait to scroll up and see what the secret is LOL