Thursday, December 17, 2009

Creative Clear stamps Blog Hop

Good Morning!

Are you ready for another Creative Clear Stamps Blog Hop!  I am so excited and this time EVERYONE can join and share their Creative Vision using their favorite Creative Clear Stamps.  Be sure to stop by the Design Team members blogs:
Jennie,LindaShellyLisa,Rebecca as well as the very creative and talented Olga, and Theresa.


I don't really have a favorite stamp set from CCS, I love all of them! Their sentiments are just the funniest! This card is for my future son in-law. He is a few years younger than my daughter and we don't like to let him forget it! He has a great sense of humor! I hope this card looks masculine! That's always hard for me!

Laura will also be giving away a new release to one lucky commenter from one of the blog comments, so be sure leave a comment at each stop.  You just never know whose blog will be picked!  You can look for the announcement of the winner over on the Creative Clear Stamps Blog: A Fairy Creative Place.

 Thanks so much for visiting!
Hugs
Patti



8 comments:

the paper bug said...

Love the sentiment you used on your card!

Rebecca

craftieodmae said...

YEP! Now there's one I gotta have, love it and the way you designed your card is awesome!! Love the dp.

Theresa's Studio said...

Neat card and a great sentiment stamp. Nice masculine card with the color and dp.

Laura said...

Beautiful Patti, just beautiful! I'm sure he is going to love it! Very nice Patti, thanks for joining us today!! Don't forget because you did, you get ONE of my new releases coming next month for FREE!! :)

Carol said...

Too cute! Daniel will love it!

Jennie said...

Patti, this card is just perfect! Love the dp and lighting sponging you did on the sentiment. Perfect for a man :o)

Patti J said...

Okay, girl - you are killing me here...What does the inside say????? Your card is wonderful!!! TFS!

Victoria said...

love it - yes it's masculine but I'm dying to know what it says on the inside too!

Victoria
x