Sunday, December 13, 2009

Patterns

Good Morning!


I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! I got everything
done last night... I don't have to leave the house today!
Guess I'll spend the day in my studio :)
Ok, onto my card. Doesn't taken with teal make great Christmas
cards? I love it! My card base is whisper white layered with taken
with teal and dp from holiday lounge. The focal image patterned pines
was stamped  with taken with teal and sponged with sahara sand.
The sentiment is a loose stamp I picked up at a yard sale.

That's it for today!
Patti

5 comments:

Carol said...

Very pretty! Love the color!!

craftieodmae said...

YEP! Makes a gorgeous card!!! Glad you got every thing done last ngiht, I did to, or at least all I was gonna do LOL

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful colour Patti - love those patterned pines and the sentiment stamp too!

Selma said...

Very pretty Patti. I never think to use that color but it is gorgeous on your card.

Lori said...

Pretty! I have trouble w/ sahara sand, but you have matched it up so well with the taken w/ teal!!!