Monday, April 11, 2011

 Good Evening!
My buddy ole pal Olga has bestowed the wonderful award upon me! Thanks GF your just to sweet!

The rules for this award are:

1) Post about it on your blog and link over to the sender (thank them as well)

2) Pass it on to those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.

Hmmm.....now that is a tough one, I have so many friends who leave me such wonderful comments and I love reading them all, Ok here we go in no particular order.... It's hard not to duplicate Olga because we run in the same circle!


Selma
Sue W 
Kez
Connie
Mary Anne
Colleen
Betty
Patty J
Anne
Threasa
Kym
Lori
Janis
Kelly
Wendy
If I missed someone I'm really sorry! Please feel free to post this on your blog! Have a great evening (0=


3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Thanks Patti for thinking of me.....

MiamiKel said...

How sweet you are and this is soooo well deserved, your blog is such a joy! Muah!

Theresa's Studio said...

Thanks for thinking of me ....I so enjoy your blog and also your visits to my place in cyberland. You always bring a smile to my face. Thanks!!! Hugs!!!