Friday, April 22, 2011

It MUST be Spring!

Good Morning!
I think we have spring.... woke up this morning to birds just a chirping away! Then the dog wanted out and guess what... we have an  inch of fresh snow 0<; People are getting really cranky around here I tell ya. DH was to play golf this morning!

I've been wanting to make one of these twisted easel cards for awhile. This one is huge - mungo, 6x6! It won't see an envelope, I think I will make a box! I think I will downsize the next one (0=

 My card base is early espresso layered with whisper white. My dp is a new , available in the new caddy! Paisley Petals is probably the prettiest paper SU has come out with for awhile! My focal image is from Mother's Day Bouquet (AnnaBelle Stamps). If you haven't done the hop there is still time to win this gorgeous set! You can go here to find the links! That's it for me.... Have a beautiful spring day!

16 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow, awesome creation dear.

Antoinette said...

This is a very beautiful card Patti...very Spring like...Loving the easel twist! Hope the snow will shift soon. Happy Easter!! Hugs, Annie xXx

Antoinette said...

Hello Patti, me again :) Do you have a tutorial on how to make an easel card as it looks very impressive xXx

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the card....never saw a twisted easel card...you are always finding something new. Cannot believe you are still having snow!! Yeeks!

Stef H said...

oh this is beautiful! absolutely beautiful! i love the embossing on the bottom. very classy!

snow? holy crap? it's almost may. i think mother nature needs prozac!!!!

happy easter my friend.

hugs :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have been seeing this design lots lately and it is awesome! I even saw a lady do a double where they both curved toward the center. Very cool, Patti! Sorry about the snow. We had to cover our lettuce with a plastic tarp last night. Pouring rain is yet to come. If I don't get back here, have a wonderful Easter!

Stamps and Paper said...

Just love these twisted easel cards..just adore the colours and the layout of your card its just wonderful....
Hopefully you will get some sunshine soon....

Anne

craftieodmae said...

LOVE it, I haven't done one of these either, you may have just inspired me..........

CraftinGranny said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous and those papers are awesome. Just may have to have you get me that package..lol Great twisted easel card! Have a blessed and Happy Easter weekend! "Hugs" Carol

loz said...

Super STUNNING card Patti. I love twisted easel cards..Hugs Loz

Payne Holler Cards said...

i havent done one of these either! this is really gorgeous - love the image and your colors...love it!
have a wonderful blessed Easter!
hugs
Linda
ps love that embossing folder in prev post..a must have (-:

Lori said...

How cool, Patti!!! You've done a beautiful job. I love the colors, butterflies, pearls, just gorgeous!

Colleen said...

Patti,
I agree that is beautiful paper and this card is amazing! Have a wonderful Easter.

Janice M said...

Beautiful card Pattie!! I have never tried an easel card, on my list of things to try one day!

Jennie said...

Absolutely stunning...this is a wowzer design Patti. Love hte bling and fab design.

redwasher1 said...

OMWord!! This is stunning, love all textures and the layout is beautiful!!! Happy Easter GF.