Monday, April 18, 2011

Mojo Meets Joan!

Good Morning!
I have a super quick post today! Heck sakes I haven't even visited my buddies blogs yet UGGH! I will get around to that a little later today! Have to go pick up the dog and then go get supplies! My card today fits into Mojo Monday's sketch and meets the recipe for Joan's #14 challenge. Janis suggested I also enter this in There She Goes Clear Stamp so I am!

My card base is whisper white layered with blueberry crisp dp. My next layer is beyond the garden and the butterfly and sentiment are from strength and hope. Both of which will be available May 1st in the summer mini! That's it for now... catch you this afternoon!
PS Don't forget about the blog hop at AnnaBelle Stamps! Starts 7pm my time (0=

14 comments:

Patti J said...

Girl, you NAILED this Mojo Monday sketch! What a gorgeous card! Those colors are total elegance! Thanks for sharing with us - have a great day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You rock the house, Patti! Love this!

Payne Holler Cards said...

i agree with Patti completely! lovin that color combo too!

craftieodmae said...

It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! and before I 4get, got my card today, it's winner!!!! So beautiufl! Sorry, I didn't mail any!!!! I'm taking Bill's mom one Sunday but I'll hand deliver lol

loz said...

Sooo perfect Patti. I love every detail..Loz

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is really pretty, love this blue color

Mary said...

Great little card. Did you stamp the butterfly direct to paper and then do a second which you cut out? Great little touch....I'm impressed! I'm going to have to try that.

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Love the monochromatic blues. I haven't commented in a while but have seen all of your happy goodness! ~hugs, Lori

CraftinGranny said...

This is so pretty and I love the depth of the card. Great sketch! GL in the challenges. "Hugs" Carol

Stef H said...

you work those butterflies beautifully!

hugs :)

Kerrie said...

Very pretty card... hmmm I love that butterfly... I think I need to have this one!

Karen Giron said...

GASP!! I love this card - the layout is perfect for that butterfly and the colors are all so amazing! Thanks for playing along in this week's TSG challene!!

CraftieConnie said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh a beautiful blue butterfly! Lovely card indeed Patti!

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Patti just love this stamp set...I must put it on my wish list....


Anne