Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter from the Rose's

Good Morning!
It's time for the Rose's to show what they're made of.... we usually post on the last Sunday of the month (tomorrow). Well since it's Easter tomorrow I am posting today! Sue Rose set the challenge this month... fancy folds!
I love this design! The shape is just plain fun! Not so happy with my pictures.... the flowers aren't the color they look in the pictures ! I think I need to move things around in my craft room so I have better light! Maybe this afternoon when I get home from work (0=

I have a friend coming over this evening to play! I always enjoy the time we spend together! I may have to make another one of these.... did I mention I really like the design? My card base is whisper white layered with beyond the garden dp ( available next month). My focal image is from herb expressions.
I found a tutorial for this stair step card here.
Here is a shot of the inside. Love the sentiment! Be sure and check out what the rest of the Rose's came up with... not everyone is posting today! You can find their links on my sidebar! Have a Happy Easter my friends!

20 comments:

Stef H said...

oh wow! wow!

happy easter to you & yours.

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty! Happy Easter to you!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Goodness gracious, Patti Sue! This is a real gem! I have never seen this style before! I hope you have nice weather for Easter. It's pouring here right now and we are trying to wait to start our journey. Blessings to you and Bob!

craftieodmae said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!! Not only a fancy fold but look at those fancy flowers!!!!! Have a wonderful Blessed Easter my friend!!!~!

Stamps and Paper said...

ANother a stunning Easter card Patti..love flowers along the bottom edge....Happy Easter to you too...dont go eating too much chocolate!!


Anne

MiamiKel said...

Positively stunning!! I Love the colors and all the wonderful elements you've included in this most joyful folded card! (tried this, unsuccessfully lol!) Gorgeous!!! Happy Easter to you! x0x0

Betty Benton said...

I really do like this design, Patti! Will have to remember this tutorial; would like to try it someday!

Antoinette said...

Total exquisite Patti, such a beautiful creation!! It 'sings' Spring! Have a happy easter!! Hugs Annie xXx

Lori said...

This is gorgeous Patti!!! I love the green and blue, (bet the flowers are more green than yellow). I hope you have a blessed Easter.

Terri J said...

What a fancy card! Love all of the flowers. Happy Easter!

loz said...

Stunning card Patti. I have been thinking of making one of these cards for a long time but keep putting it off. Will have to do it this weekend..LOL..Loz

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is totally awesome - havent seen a card done like this...is a toot to follow? (-:
have a wonderful Easter my friend
hugs
Linda

A Consuming Passion said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!

CraftinGranny said...

Beautifully done! Love this style and your choice of colors, dp, and embellies are gorgeous. Have a Blessed Easter! "Hugs" Carol

Theresa's Studio said...

Lot of Fancy things about your lovely card. Happy Easter my friend!

Janice M said...

What a pretty card Pattie! Love the style/layout. I need to break out of my A2 size rut I think!

CraftieConnie said...

Love it, love it, love it! Patti-ROse, I am going to have to try one of these. Lovely work indeed!

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Stunning and breathtaking! The papers are beautiful! Wonderful flowers and leaves! Spectacular job! Fabulous step card!

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is truly a beauty! I've never done one of these, with my mojo gone if I get time this will be on my list with the easel.

Kerrie said...

Hi Patti, such a pretty card, just love it!