Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Girl Friend !




Happy Birthday Girl Friend !!

This is officially my friends PURPLE birthday! She turns 60 ! This lady, and I mean the epitome of the word lady, is very classy! She is a professional in every aspect of the word! We are having a surprise birthday party for her today. The big surprise is this lady is my sister! We are here in her little town and she doesn't even know it! I call her every Sat. morning, only difference is I was just a few miles away when I talked to her today!My lil sis and nieces planned this little soiree! She REALLY hates surprises! Gotcha Terri!

This card was really fun to make with her in mind! These lovely ladies are from The Oldies collection over at Art Impressions. They have a variety of these that are just to funny! I dressed the ladies with Prisma color pencils and oms. I tattooed and pierced, that's what the oldies look like now! I added my own sentiment " I hear she's 60" . I can hardly wait till the surprise party!

You have yourself a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Art Impressions, Prisma ,SU

3 comments:

Terri said...

OMG...Was I ever surprised!!! I knew my family was great at keeping secrets, but this takes the "cake"!!! We had a wonderful day...thank you Patti, Carol, Jennifer, Kimberlie, spouses, kids and g'kids...I will cherish this day always...I love each and every one of you...Terri

craftieodmae said...

Great card and sounds like a great party! So young, lol, (I turn 60 my birhtday)

Payne Holler Cards said...

I love this stamp also - aren't these ladies great - they actually look like several of us in our church LOL