Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Artful INKables Tuesday!

       Good Morning!
    It's Tuesday and you know what that means! Yep my day to post for Artful INKables! I have made several posts with the set
"Game On". Each project I did I had men in mind... you know the guys playing poker! Well I decided the it was time the girls got to play! LOL! So I combined 2 sets on this card. Game On and Sexy and Sweet! Both sets are great fun and have endless possibilities! This card was way to much fun to create! My card base is basic black layered with rich razzelberry,whisper white and dp from a mat stack. My focal image is from Sexy and Sweet colored with copics. My sentiment is from... you guessed it Game On! There is a new "Think INK challenge" starting today, pop over and join in the fun! That's it for today! See you tomorrow!
~Hugs~
PaTTi

16 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow, it's fab Patti!

Kerrie said...

Wow Patti, such a striking card and perfect colours, your colouring is fantastic....

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS! GF this is so awesome!!! I love it........and your coloring is perfect!!

Terri said...

This is just too cute!!!!

Kim said...

This is so fun I love it! I still think you had men in mind with this one though LOL! I may have to case this one for hubby he he.

Theresa's Studio said...

Great card ...love the colors and design...dark layers make the image really stand out.

Sammi said...

This is gorgeous Patti! Awesome job!! Very sexy!!
Sammi
xxx

Cheryl Walker said...

Very Sexy and pretty Patti!!! I love how you combined both sets!! Also I LOVE the colors you used on this,the color combo is perfect!!! Love your coloring!!!

Hope you have a nice day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Colleen said...

Patti,
I really love this card! Your blog has been in my bookmarks for a bit, I guess I just did not relize it was you! This year my life has been up and down so I don't get to do as much as I would like. I love your blog design also. I'm going to be looking at some changes on my blog in the future, as I think it is really hard to read and follow, since I had to rebuild it.

raindropecho said...

HA!! I love how you combined these images. So naughty!

Selma said...

Fabulous color combination. Very cute image.

Dawn said...

Patti... Your coloring and your color pallette is perfection! And as far as the GAME ON??? Hysterical! i laughed out loud!!! great job on this masterpiece!!! Way to go, my friend!

loz said...

So SEXY Patti. Your colouring is fantastic..Loz

Kelly said...

Oooh la la...Great card Patti! Your coloring is as always over the top!

Lisa said...

Love this...just so stinkin' cute!

Tanya said...

Love this card Patti! I don't have this set yet but the more I see of it, the more I want it :)