Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Magical Monday!

Good Morning!
 I hope everyone had a wonderful, wonderful Easter!
Ours was pretty quiet! I had the whole day to stamp
 and only got two cards made! Some days you can 
really crank em out and some days you can't! Well
onto Magical Monday!
Selma is our hostess this week! She wants us to :

Celebrate Spring with cards that have 3-D flowers and leaves;
they can be Prima, die cut, hand cut, silk, etc.

 I used "Cart full of Flowers" for my image! This
one of the 19 new images in the Paper Cupcakes 
store! The new images rock... be sure and check
them out! I paper pieced my flowers with dp from
a mat stack! I have no idea the name of the 
embossing folder I used! I believe I got it from SU!
Be sure and pop over to TMITA/PCC and play along!
I will be back with a Mojo card... see you soon!
~Hugs~
Patti






13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

great minds work alike, I use this image too! Yours is gorgeous!!!

Kelly said...

Oh my Patti, this is awesome. I'm not a fan of the color orange but you make it gorgeous! Love the embossing too! Glad you had a nice Easter!

loz said...

So Beautiful Patti. Fantastic color combo..Loz

loz said...

So Beautiful Patti. Fantastic color combo..Loz

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Patti - love these colours together!
Hope you had a good Easter with some rest after all the decorating!

CraftieConnie said...

Great Card Patti! Love those colors, and all the flowers put togeher!

Jennie said...

Love those flowers in the wheelbarrow, cool design and perfect CB folder :o) Have a great week!

Carol said...

Love those colors!! 13 days-leaving S. Idaho today......

raindropecho said...

WOW, I'm loving that embossing folder you used, Patti! I hope you find out what the name is because I'm ready to be enabled!

Nilla said...

Fabulous card, real spring feeling!! Hugs Nilla

Selma said...

That is a very pretty Spring image. Your card is beautiful. Are your flowers coming up over there yet? Think we need more sun!

Lori said...

Wonderful spring time card! The colors rock!

Nina said...

Patti, I am a fan of orange and I just loved this. just feels so warm and welcoming!! the embossing is just perfect for the image as well!! beautiful!