Thursday, April 1, 2010

Think Ink Challenge #17

Good Morning!
 I hope all is well with you! Today I have my 

 
This week our challenge
 is brought to us by Michelle Barnette. She wants
 us to use any book or CD/album cover for inspiration.
 This is my inspiration piece.

And this is my card!
I stamped the cards from "Game On" several times and
 punched the numbers out! I then placed them behind the punched
 circles on my nestie. It's a little funky I know... but it works!
My card base is basic black layered with real red and whisper
 white. Fun card to make! Check out all the awesome stamps
 at Artful INKables and pop over and join the challenge!
Have a super great day!
~Hugs~
Patti

14 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Wow......you are so clever! Love this Patti.

Sammi said...

oooh wow! This is AWESOME Patti! What a clever girl you are!
Sammi
xxx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is so fun!

Victoria said...

that's a vey cleever take on the challenge!

ANd I received a gorgeous card for my birthday too = thank you so much
Hugs
Victoria
x

Kelly said...

OMG Patti...Love your take on this challenge...you are so creative!

Kim said...

That is just brilliant! So cool looking I want to reach out and play with it!

Lori said...

Oh wow, you rocked this challenge, Patti!!! Love the colors and how you "turned" a phone into game night! Love how you used the card's numbers and letters for the dial.The colors work so well. Have a great weekend, gf!

Anonymous said...

Hey there patti!! Great card. I hope you are having a wonderful week. :)

raindropecho said...

Patti - this is great!! I love it and you've capture the CD perfectly!

Jennie said...

So creative Patti! Great job on this :o)

Deb said...

Patti, I just love the theme of these cards you've done!! Red, White and Black are such a striking colour combo!! :) Happy Easter!!

redwasher1 said...

You are so clever!! Great inspiration card!!

Kelly said...

I already commented on your awesome card Patti but with no new postings, I was afraid I wouldn't have a chance to "talk" to you again before Monday...so...I love visiting your blog...you put so much love into all of your work. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!!! Brilliantly creative!!! Love it!