Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Artful INKables Tuesday!

Good Morning to You!
It's Tuesday and yes I have an Artful INKables post to share!
Carol told me about a slider card she had seen, but can't remember
where she saw it! (the memory is the 1st to go!) Anyhoo it took us
several tries to figure it out.... but I think we got it!

This is going to be like a magic trick! It's way fun!
Are you ready to see it opened?

Ok... watch really,really close, I'm going to
close it up again!
Cool trick huh? It's amazing what goes on in my
little sisters head! I used "Any Birdie Home" from
Artful INKables as my focal image. My card base is
ruby red and basic gray dp. It's Think Ink challenge
time! Be sure and pop over to Artful INKables and
play along!
That's it for today! See you tomorrow!
~Hugs~
Patti

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

How neat and it's so gorgeous!!!

Terri said...

This is great!!! I love it!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

You are soooo clever! What a magician too! What a trick ...the house changes colors!!! Fun card!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It's like pulling a rabbit out of a hat! It's really pretty!

Kim said...

Oh, I love this your card is so cute! I can't wait to try one!

Sammi said...

WOW!! gorgeous!! You are the talented one Patti!! LOVE it!!!
xxx

Carol said...

My favorite one of all! You are just so tricky!!!

loz said...

So gorgoeus Patti. I think I saw this on SCS but it was too hard for me..Loz

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is really neat! Hope you and Carol can put instructions up on this one! LOL

Call Me Crafty Al said...

That is fantastic!! TFS!

Lori said...

You girls did a fabulous job with the slider! So fun! I need to remember how to make these too!

redwasher1 said...

Patti, your slider card is just lovely!

Kerrie said...

Hey Patti, what a trick... just love it.

Jennie said...

Love your slider card! I have never done one before and yours is so cool I might just have to try!

Kelly said...

Now how cool is this? Love the paper you used. You know I'm not a fan of orange but since I've been visiting your blog, I've having to give it a second thought.