Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Think Ink #18

Good Morning Again!

Artful INKables Think Ink Challenge

I'm a little late getting my challenge card done... but
I did it before the challenge is over! LOL! You can
still play along, there's still time! Jackie Rakoski is our
hostess for this challenge and she wants us to use 
paint swatches. Here is my creation!
My focal image is from "Plant Prints and the sentiment
is from "In My Garden"! Carol gave me dp.... wasn't
that just so nice of her? Well that's it for today!
~Hugs~
Patti

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

what a cool idea........Awesome card GF! Has Carol got there yet?

Colleen said...

Patti,
Great job your paint chips look like they belong. like how you shaped them.
Love that background!

Terri said...

What a great idea!!! I love the look...

Sammi said...

Wow! this is stunning Patti! Love that paper and the paint chips look AWESOME there!
Sammi
xxx

Kim said...

Love how you used the paint chips, very clever!

raindropecho said...

Beautiful! Love all the flower panels!
- Ann

Betty Benton said...

Great job with the paint chips!! I enjoyed this challenge too.

Jennie said...

Very nice Patti! Love the background paper with this and the pearls :o)

Stampin_melissa said...

Oh, this is so very lovely!

Lori said...

I really, really like this!!! It reminds me of a framed botanical print that you would hang in your home! Your should frame it. **smiles**

redwasher1 said...

Patti this is just stunning!!!

Janice M said...

What a neat idea, Love it!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Wow, Patti! This is soooo pretty!

Payne Holler Cards said...

now that's different! looks so "artsy"...very pretty!

Kelly said...

Absolutely stunning! You have such a way with EVERYTHING you touch!