Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Magical Monday!


I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was great....
however my carpet shampooer died with one room left to do!
It's about 7yrs old, I guess they don't last forever! 
This week Nilla is our hostess for Magical Monday! She wants :
Use any shades of Blue/green/white. Make these colors 
the main theme for your project.


This is "Merry Wishes" Fun,fun image! You can get this image 
at Paper Cupcakes! My card base is whisper white layered with
glittery dp. The focal image was colored with SU markers and glitter.
My flowers were made with a couple of punches. I'll be back with a Mojo card!
~Hugs~
Patti



17 comments:

Jessie said...

It's so cute Patti and I love the way you popped up the balloon!

craftieodmae said...

Awesome card!!!!

Kelly said...

What a cute card. I just love the image and the sparkle in the paper is fabulous!

A Consuming Passion said...

Love what you've done with Nina's image Patti!
All that glitter and the pretty blue paper is fantastic Ooh and the flowers......very clever!!
Sorry to hear about the carpet shampooer!!!!!

Selma said...

This is the cutest. I love your sparkly paper and your flowers. Well I love everything about it.

Theresa's Studio said...

Ditto to all above! Cute as can be!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ewe is soooooo cute! LOL! Love the sparkle.

Danielle said...

Patti, this is adorable! I just love all the sparkle on this card and those flowers are fabulous!
Hugs, Danielle

Payne Holler Cards said...

love this little image! love the bling and the popped up balloon and the paper and the.....you get the idea LOL

Carol said...

Oh, I love, love this one! So cute, love the colors and the sparkle!! 6 days and counting!!

Victoria said...

lush - I have those glitter papers and love em to bits - great in the lime green too!!

Hugs
Victoria
x

Kerrie said...

I'm in love with this image,..... can't wait to download and play!

Betty Benton said...

What a cute card -- I had to have sparkles on mine too!

Kim Mc said...

What a fabulously sparkly creation! Love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Aloha, Kim

Lori said...

I'm behind in my reading and posting, but just had to stop and say how adorable your card is, love the colors!

Nilla said...

Patti, very creative with all the blue and a slight green touch! Great job! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

I think I might have to just add some sparkly to my sheep after seeing all these other sheep!! love this card and how you popped your balloon. Those flowers are just soo cute!!