Friday, April 23, 2010

Copic Storage!

Good Morning!
So everybody knows my little sis Carol is here... right?
We've been very,very busy playing with paper! We needed
nourishment while we were stampin, sooooooo we ate these!

They made Carol's creative juices flow and she had
a great idea! Copic storage! Sooooo we had to eat
more and more.....
They are really,really yummy!
I covered the tins with delicate dots dp. Used my scalloped
nesties for the lid and punched a label! I then stuck the tins
together with left over rubber from my wood mounted stamps.
Pretty cool ... huh? So the more copics I get , the more I will
have to eat! Lucky they have them at the $ store! That's it
for today! I have to work again :0(
~Hugs~
Patti
(We really haven't eaten them all .... yet!)


13 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Ooh this is a great idea Patti - I'm aking a note ready for the new look craft room!!!
Glad you and Carol are having a great time together!

craftieodmae said...

WOW, it seems to work, eat and get smater! These are fantastic, guess I'l go eat now LOL, Hi Carol, glad yall are having fun.

Kelly said...

Oh....what a great idea Patti. If you need help...I'll help eat the cookies...lol! Very creative!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

great way to reuse those for something crafty!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love those cookies! Great idea! those cookies are so light that they can't be bad for ya, LOL!

Lori said...

This is a great idea! Looks fabulous! The only problem is that it's such a shame you have to eat all of the contents of the tins! LMBO!!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
It sure sounds like you and Carol are having a wonderful time :)
Great job on the storage idea!

Terri said...

Well, aren't you two clever?!?!? Great idea and wonderful snacks!!!

redwasher1 said...

Well those are the cutest!! How clever you are!!

Kerrie said...

What a great idea! .... eating your way to creations...(LOL)... glad your having fun with your sis.

Payne Holler Cards said...

now this is clever! you had me going though, I was counting and thinking "Wow, they each ate THREE"....heee heeee heee - glad to hear you two are having a blast!
hugs to you both!
Linda

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh wow!! This is perfect!! What a great storage idea. so pretty too!! Great excuse to eat more. LOL! TFS!

savvy teaching tips said...

Great idea. I think I might have to try something similar with my markers. TFS