Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fabulous Birthday!



Good Morning!

Well I'm still in southern Idaho! Surprising my sister was great fun! We had 22 people, it was a house full! Nieces and nephews, aunts & uncles & sisters! My internet connection at the motel is the absolute SLOWEST ever! OMGosh! Makes me appreciate home!!

MY card today was stamped using Fabulous Fruits! This card has Rich Razzelberry, Sigh!! The combination of Rich Razzelberry and Always Artichoke has become one of my favs!

My post today is short and sweet, still at my sis's!

Have a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Fabulous Fruit, Richrazzelberry, Always Artichoke, Nestabilities

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It's a beautiful card Patti, glad tohear you had such a wonderful time with your family! Have a safe trip home!

Payne Holler Cards said...

THIS ONE I will be copying...LOVE grapes!! and I will now get some of that razzleberry - this is a beautiful combo..thanks for sharing and making me spend money!!! LOL