Friday, August 7, 2009

You're on my mind!



Good Morning!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I know I am! This card was done with a technique taught by Gina K on Stamp TV. It's called Joseph's Coat!
Really a pretty cool technique! It actually took a few tries to get the look I wanted! I think the Upsy Daisy Set will be a classic! It's so versatile!


I've posted several Blog Candy links on my sidebar! Please check out these sites there's some awesome candy up for grabs!

Have yourself a great day!
Patti


Recipe: Su Upsy Daisy, Very Vanilla,
Always Artichoke, Dusty Durango,

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

you did a great job using this techniqie! The card is beautiful!

loz said...

This is so Beautiful. I love this technique...Loz

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty! Great technique!

redwasher1 said...

Patti this is beautiful!! Love the colors in it. Your a good friend!