Tuesday, August 25, 2009

StampTV TC27


Good Morning!

Remember a few posts ago when I went to a surprise birthday party for my sister? Well today is actually her birthday! Yes my big sis is 60 today! She doesn't look it does she? Such a cutie! Hee!Hee! This is a picture of the cake we had at her party! We brought her 45 carrots! What more could any girl ask for! LOL!

Happy Birthday Terri! Have a great day!


Be sure and pop over to her page on Stamp TV and wish her a Happy Birthday!




Now onto my card! I designed this card for the technique challenge over at Stamp TV! Our main focal point is to be done with stardust pens. I don't have any stardust pens so I added my glitter with crayola glitter pens! It works ! LOL!
My main image is from Echoes of Kindness. The sentiment is from a verve set called Beautiful You. I actually colored it a while ago and couldn't get it to work! Well now it works! My card base is Gina K luxury brown, layered with hunter green and very vanilla. The DP is from a mat stack. I cut my circles with nesties. Well that's it for today!

Have a great day!
Patti

Recipe: Su. Gina k, Nestabilities, Crayola

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful card! Going now to wish your sister Happy Birthday!

Terri said...

PATTI SUE!!!!!

Lori said...

Great color combo and sparkle, Patti! Your sister looks so happy.

Carol said...

Love your card! Beautiful as always. About that other picture.......you know what they say about paybacks!!!

loz said...

Beautiful card patti. Lovely cake.YUM...Loz

redwasher1 said...

Patti, I meant to comment on this yesterday, Your card is gorgeous and you family is too!

CraftieConnie said...

Oh Patti, I just love your card, the colors are great and your application of the glitter on the flowers is great! Lucky you 2 sisters!