Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thanks Olga

Thanks Olga !

Thanks so much Olga ! How wonderful! I just can't believe how nice everyone is out there in cyberspace! Isn't this award just beautiful! I love roses! What woman doesn't! This reward requires you state 5 things you like to do, and pass it onto 5 lucky recipients!
Here goes:
1. I like to spend time with my DH! He works nights and I work days! We have very limited time together! We get along great for that reason!! We cherish every moment!
2. I like my job! I am a hairdresser and people actually pay me to harass them!! My motto at my shop is "We're fun ,friendly,clean & professional! OK fun & friendly, mostly clean, and sometimes professional!" LOL!
3. I really like to play with paper! Blame that on my two sisters! Thanks Terri & Carol!
4. I like (love) to play with my grandkids!
5. I like to drive my bug! Vroom....Vroom!

Now to pass it on!
1. Jenny
2. Connie
3. Kym
4. Laurel
5. Andrea

Thanks again Olga! Your just to kind!!


2 comments:

Terri said...

Congratulations, Patti and you are most welcome!!! Terri

craftieodmae said...

You are so welcome!...Olga