Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mojo 100 #7


Good Sunday Morning
This is a picture of the bride and groom! Aren't they just adorable! Notice I showed more of the bride than the groom! There's a reason for that! I have to say as the ceremony was in full swing all I saw was Corkey's dress! LOL! Do ya see a card? Old olive, chocolate chip and very vanilla! There will be a card in the next few days from her dress inspiration! Hee! Hee! All in all it was a fun afternoon spent with friends!

My card today is for the Mojo Monday day 7 challenge! I used a stamp from All Year Cheer . I stamped and cut out with nesties. After sponging I set out to cut all the little squares! The red layer is ridinghood red and the DP is ski slope. My ribbon is from my stash! My card base is Gina K luxury white. Just love that paper!
I have a couple of ladies to mention today! Susan over at Susans Creative Space Has bestowed on the the Kreative Blogger award! Thanks so much Susan, I am truly honored! The next sweet lady I need to mention is Victoria over at Blue Jelly Too ( I love the name of her blog!). Victoria has blessed me with the Beautiful Rose Award! This too I have received, but feel just as honored for Victoria to think of me! Thanks so much ladies.... I am truly blessed!

Have yourself a beautiful and blessed Sunday!
Patti

Recipe: Gina K, SU, Nestabilities

6 comments:

Victoria said...

You're welcome Patti. Can't wait to see your wedding dress inspired card, that'll be one to look out for.

Well done on making day 7 for Mojo - I failed dismally!

Victoria
x

loz said...

Beautiful card Patti. Loz

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is beautiful Christmas card - love that ribbon! too funny about the dress...we are a strange bunch aren't we..I see cards in things also ..hmmmm, guess that's like having visions...wish I could see the lottery vision..don't play it - but maybe would if I had the right vision LOL
Looking forward to seeing your wedding dress card,
Linda

Lori said...

Beautiful bow! I can't wait to see dress inspired cards this week!

Mary Fish said...

This is so fun for me. Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY Sketch. Mary

Dori Shelton said...

This is beautiful! I love the ribbon.